Table of Contents
- 1 Key Features of VPN Defender
- 2 Main features of the VPN Defender
- 3 Get it on Android:
- 4 How to Install and use VPN Defender
- 5 Recommendations
- 6 Best Alternatives for VPN Defender
- 7 Frequently Asked Questions
- 8 Conclusion
VPN Defender for PC is an outstanding VPN app that lets its users verify their information while they are on the Internet, by using this verification it protects its users. It is designed to hide its user’s location by controlling its IP address. The app prevents any hacker from attempting to track or access your data; in this situation, the app would divert the hacker to a phony location where its user information isn’t available.
|App Name||VPN Defender|
|Operating System||Android, iOS|
|How to Use it on PC||By Emulator|
Key Features of VPN Defender
- The app is automatic you don’t need to turn on the VPN, when you go online it switches on itself
- Unblocks any Geo-restricted content online, whether games, movies, etc.
- Has a simple interface which makes it easy to use
- Allows users browse anonymously from their devices by hiding their IP address
- Wards off hackers
- Guarantees the protection of user’s data
- Conceals the location of users
- It requires no login or signup
- It has unlimited bandwidth service
- Its protection is limited
- The app keeps logs which is enough to identify its users
- user privacy may not be well protected
Main features of the VPN Defender
1. Strong protection against general connections
VPN Defender is designed in a way that it adds a layer of protection for your data. Using encryption on your internet traffic it prevents others from accessing your data and seeing what you are doing online
2. Enormous Locations for anonymity
The app comes with so many locations so users can surf the web anonymously while switching from location to location without being detected.
3. Wi-Fi Testing function
It comes with a Wi-Fi testing function, what this function does is to secure your mobile data when you are out trying to connect to Wi-Fi hotspots. This feature allows VPN Defender scan any Wi-Fi network for vulnerabilities before you start surfing it will alert you if a Wi-Fi network is adequately protected and free from Wi-Fi sniffing.
4. Hides your IP address
Users are able to change their IP address into another one thereby masking their real IP identity so they can enjoy the internet in absolute secrecy.
5. Easy to use interface
It has a user friendly interface which makes it easy for users to navigate their way around on the app and use it easily.
Get it on Android:
How to Install and use VPN Defender
To use the VPN Defender on your PC you would need to download and install it, this is a very simple and straightforward process; you will need to firstly download an emulator which helps your PC function as a phone and therefore accept the android version on your PC.
How to install?
Follow these steps
- Download and install an android emulator either BlueStacks or Xeplayer is a cool option
- Launch an app player on your laptop
- Next tap on the My Apps buttons on the emulator
- Use the search bar to check for VPN defender
- Click on the install button option which is displayed
- Login to Google to access the Google play store
- From here download the VPN
- Install and you begin to use
How to use VPN Defender?
Here are steps to using VPN Defender on your PC:
- After installing VPN Defender on your PC
- Go to the Taskbar on your PC click on the arrow for “show more icons” just near the battery icon
- The icons will be displayed, click on the VPN Defender icon
- Click on the connect button
- You can now begin to use and enjoy the VPN defender
- To switch off go back to the arrow for “show more icons”, click on the VPN Defender icon and tap on the disconnect option
- You can also right-click on the icon and add it to your Taskbar for easy access
Users who want to enjoy optimum security and protection from online hackers should use the VPN Defender. Its user-friendly interface recognized brand name and the awesome fact that it’s free should make it the go-to VPN app for you. Users are advised to keep up with updated versions as this promises more useful features. It’s key that as a user you don’t misuse its functions for illegal purposes as defined by the legal authorities.
Best Alternatives for VPN Defender
Considering other VPN options? Kindly take a look at these other alternatives similar to VPN Defender
FinchVPN offers a secure Internet connection where your Internet provider sees only encrypted data, while the end destination can see only FinchVPN location and IP address.
To download and install on your PC
- Download and install an emulator
- Click on this link https://apkpure.com/free-premium-vpn-finchvpn/com.finchvpn.android
- Click on the green button and download the FinchVPN
Ultrasurf is famously used by a lot of individuals to bypass the internet firewalls. Users of Ultrasurf enjoy privacy and security protection by encryption and are also able to hide their IPs.
Download and install an emulator
Click on the green button to download the Ultrasurf VPN
Surf VPN is a VPN which offers an ultra-fast internet speed, and extremely reliable security to users all over the world.
To download and install:
- Install Bluestacks emulator
- Click on this link https://apkpure.com/surf-vpn-best-free-unlimited-proxy/com.xfx.surfvpn
- Click on the green button to download the SurfVPN
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is the VPN Defender free?
Yes! It’s absolutely free to download and use. Once installed you would get to enjoy all of its amazing features.
2. How can I use it on my PC?
By downloading and installing an emulator on your PC you can download and use CM VPN. This works because the emulator uses your PC as a smartphone
3. Does VPN function on particular operating systems?
Absolutely, it functions on the windows and iOS systems as long as you have your android emulator setup
4. Which is the best free VPN for PC?
There are a lot of free VPN available, however most are not capable of delivering what the VPN Defender offers its users. It’s a free and powerful VPN you really want to use.
5. Does VPN Defender require access to your personal information
Yes! VPN Defender gathers user data, but mainly for the purpose of improving their services and for research.
The VPN Defender should be your go to choice for enjoying high grade security for your personal information and other relevant data no one should access without your consent. It’s a brand which is tested and trusted and should be a great choice as you consider browsing the internet in safety.